this blog may be VERY irregular - I make no promises that I will keep it up or reply to any one who is kind enough to respond or that I will make more than a couple of entries a year.
here goes...
today was an amazing day in that although I acheived very little, I had a relaxing time and didn't feel at all guilty !!! Spent the day at a local country park, MH fishing with number one son, Lulu and I lounging about with friends and dogs, barbequing, sipping wine and generally having very little to do.
Made a batch of goosegog jam when we got home ( eleven jars from one very small but elderly bush ) and then was meaning to tackle VERY large pile of ironing, but was distracted by sister who asked on fathers blog when I was planning to start my own........... cheers NEA !!!
Will explore possibility of photos so I can show you my dogs and chickens and children and the beautiful area I live in .... Middle England in the summer.
Hi Stig, Lulu, etc,. Pa, Granny, etc, here. Congrats on the new blog, and the goosegog jam. Are there no limits to this families skills????? Sorry not to have replied before, but we've all just got back into town from a few days at the farm, where we were incommunicado (blogwise). Saw a raven on the way back. Magnificent bird. Never seen one in Britain (except in the Tower of London). Sorry - waffling on. Should be putting all this in my blog, rather than clogging yours up. Anyway, well done, and don't let it become TOO irregular.
ReplyDeleteLove, Pa.
Hello Young Stig, just wondered if I could add my pile of ironing to yours, you being much younger so thereby having more energy etc! I have been making apricot jam, whilst watching my bok-boks (chickens) rooting up the garden, I have two, Gertrude and Amber, wonderful aren't they?
ReplyDeletePleased to hear you are enjoying life, keep up the good work!Love Aunt Maggie x
What's "ironing"?
ReplyDeleteP.s. Nea says she would like a reply to her 'pressing' enquiry.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Mike.
Your last comment just creases me up Mike!
ReplyDeleteMaggie x
Hi Maggie. Don't these dreadful puns make you board- er sorry- bored?
ReplyDeleteMike.
P.s. Sorry about all this, Stig. But Ruth now says - don't let it get you all steamed up!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy supply of dreadful puns is drying up- I hope you won't get starchy about it.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Father.
I suggest we all just fold the whole thing up! Maggie x
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie. I think these family matters should always be given an airing, so we're on the right lines.
ReplyDeleteI peg to differ! (Sorry, getting desperate now)
ReplyDeleteMaggie
ok - thats enough ironing gags, didn't realise there were so many....bads ones !!
ReplyDeleteHi Stig..
ReplyDeleteJust found your bloggy-fing. I think you'll find a local lady runs an ironing service at much better rates than you get from your vet.
For £97 I would have cooked the chicken and invested in a Gloucester Old-Spot...
They eat vets, so they are quite low maintenance!
testing testing...feather pluckers
ReplyDeletetrying to sort out Mikes commentary Stig
ReplyDeleteHi Sal. Still trying.
ReplyDeleteSorry about all that. Encountered a blip, which I think has now cleared.
ReplyDeleteLove Pa.
yeah - welcome aboard !!
ReplyDeleteShould I make this available to all or do we just stick to family and friends etc ???
Comments/advice please
Stig
x
Hi Sal. I've got my blog set up so that anyone can comment, but I have to approve before comment is published. It seems to work, although some oddities have got through.........Family oddities though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that Mike ~
DeleteHi Stig, Lulu, etc. NINTEEN comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My record, so far, has only been thirteen comments on any one blog entry. WELL DONE. Had to add this comment in order to make this up to TWENTY comments. WELL DONE SAL. RAH RAH RAH !!!!!! etc, etc.
ReplyDeleteoh look... now it's 21 !!!! does it count if some of them are from me ? L O L stig x
ReplyDeleteIt is considered polite to answer comments. This can lead to conversation, and anyway it usually doubles the number of comments.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Pa.
P.s. Get a camera. Cheaper than chickens, and quite as productive.
ReplyDeleteNot a comment really. Just a quick message to welcome you home with something on the computer. Hope you all had a good time.
ReplyDeleteMuch love Pa and Granny.
Hi Stig. Just to keep you in the picture, Mick 'phoned Mummy last night, I found your old wedding photo album, and whilst there's not a complete picture of the car, there are two of you with the car in the background, which Mummy will have copied and give to Mick. He seemed pleased. I don't know if he's trying to get a phographic record of all his cars, do you?
ReplyDeleteشركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
ReplyDeleteشركة ترميمات بالرياض
شركة دهانات بالرياض
شركات تنظيف المنازل بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات في جدة
تنظيف خزانات بجدة
نقل عفش جدة
شركات تنظيف منازل بجدة
عزل بالرياض
عزل اسطح بالرياض
عزل خزانات بالرياض
Hi Sal, I just translated 1st of the above 3 comments:-
ReplyDeleteStorage and relocation company in Riyadh
Renovations company in Riyadh
Paint Company in Riyadh
House cleaning companies in Jeddah
Detect water leaks in Jeddah Company
Anti-insect company in Jeddah
Cleaning tanks in Jeddah
Transfer and relocation Jeddah
Cleaning companies homes in Jeddah
Isolated in Riyadh
Insulate roofs in Riyadh
Isolation tanks in Riyadh.
Were you thinking of going to Saudi for a holiday?