Up and running again...
Hopefully!
I was given an amazing new phone (by my husband) for my birthday which means that I can now blog anywhere, anytime !!
In the car, at lunch, in the bath, walking the dogs, waiting in a queue, watching a football match, in bed, on the train, on holiday, in boring meetings, you get the idea.
I bet you can't guess where I am now !!! It's not on the list above !
Stig of the dump !!!!!!!! HA HA
Driving along a motorway (hopefully on the correct side of it)??????? Just kidding. It's lovely to have you back on blog. How did you get on with last Saturday's Prize Crossword. I've done just over a third of it, I think. Looking forward to seeing you all at some time over the Christmas season.
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Pa and Granny.
P.s. I'm still having trouble with my computer. I've been locked out of Picasa for some weeks, and having found a way round that, I'm now apparently locked out of my blog's dashboard. It tells me that my browser is no longer supported by my blogger (or vice versa). Our old Christmas tree with the changing coloured lights suddenly stopped functioning yesterday. To your Mama's ill-concealed terror I took the base of it apart yesterday, and today found a light bulb that fitted in Partridge's Hardware shop today. I fitted it all back together, and rather to my surprise (and your mother's delighted amazement) it is now in full working order again. So at least one of our high tech electronic devices is working again. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove, Pa and Granny.